LilGoats 48 hours Noticed

LilGoat

I don't really know how to say this but I am leaving FBI! I want to move on with my life as much as I love everyone and you guys are family I feel like I can do other things than play on Gamninglight!

This department gave me so much and made me learn a lot stuff! It felt like family every time going on the server and all of the meetings! I would just like to leave something for some players that made my experience happen!

Jimmy- Without you I would not be able to do anyone of this and you did a hell of a job running your department!

Juan- The same goes for you good job on running the FBI and I enjoyed all of the times we talked!

Kinky- You are one of my favorite command members, You know what you are doing and you are one of the friendliest people on the server! You know what you are doing and have really good intentions for the FBI

Frog- We didn't talk much but you seemed like a cool person and well behaved!

Daniel- We have been beside each other for so long you are a great FBI and FTO command member and I hope the best wishes for you!

Jacky- You are a dumbass who some how got command in PD/Dispatch which I am really happy for you. You were next to me the whole time I was in FBI and won't forget about you!

Maw- Holy shit I don't even know how  to start! You gave me so much advice on many situations I had, I really enjoyed talking to you and you were one of the best people in the FBI!

Zale- You and Maw were really close with me! I am proud to say that I have trained and you have really good potential in the FBI!

Wiles-I didn't think you would make it far in the FBI cause of our first interaction but I am wrong you showed me dedication and seriousness to the FBI I will miss you!

There are many more people that I enjoyed playing with but of course I would be here all day writing what I think of everyone!!

I WILL MISS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS!!!

Edited by LilGoat
My dumbass can't type

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

27 minutes ago, Kinky Unicorns said:

Hate to see you go man, come back anytime you will always be welcome here. i appreciate the kind words

RIP 

Will you Ever be on the server 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT