Doom Guy Addendum-2A 'The Helping Hand'

DooM Guy

LEVEL 4 CLEARANCE

WARNING:

ANY NON-AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ACCESSING THIS FILE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED THROUGH BERRYMAN-LANGFORD MEMETIC KILL AGENT. SCROLLING DOWN WITHOUT PROPER MEMETIC INOCULATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CARDIAC ARREST FOLLOWED BY DEATH.

SCP-001.jpg.7db22f8c4f046134d2823a3106fb834b.jpg

MEMETIC KILL AGENT ACTIVATED

CONTINUED LIFE SIGNS CONFIRMED

REMOVING SAFETY INTERLOCKS

Doom Guy Addendum-2A 'The Helping Hand'

NOTE: Doom Guy was moved to Site-10 for advanced testing and containment. It is still un-sure if Doom Guy will have his D-Class privilege's revoked and moved to a SCP classfication.

[BEGIN LOG]

*Site-10 Intercom*

REDACTED: Attention all foundation personnel, we will be moving to defcon 3 for cross testing. Please be on high alert at all times

*15 Minutes Later, Current Time: 5:25PM*

O5-4: I'll have you know this cross test is highly dangerous, this may cause a full site contain breach. Putting Doom Guy and SCP-079 in the same room is just asking for a breach. Are you sure you want to do this Simmons?

Dr.Simmons: Yes sir I do under stand, but don't worry. I have made sure that there wont be a breach, I promise.

O5-4: Ah yes, and what have you done to make sure that Doom Guy wont work with SCP-079 to destroy the site?

Dr.Simmons: Yes, I've gotten Nu7 to make sure that any internal breaches or incidents wont happen. I even alerted E-11 to be on stand by.

O5-4: Good, but keep in mind Simmons if anything does happen, and I mean anything! You experience un-foreseen consequences.

Dr.Simmons: Yes sir I'll make sur--

O5-4: Leave my office Simmons, I'll alert the other O5's about this too, but I'm sure they already know.

Dr.Simmons: Thank you sir, and goodbye

*The door slams shut behind Simmons, leaving an ambient ring in the halls of EZ*

*1 Hour Later, Current Time: 6:25PM*

Dr.Simmons: Please make sure that you have other MTF on stand by, this may get messy

MTF Nu7 HSU: Roger that

*Simmons then enters the interview room*

Dr.Simmons: Good after ummm.. ermmm. Mr.Doom how are you?

Doom Guy: *Gives Simmons a cold stare*

Dr.Simmons: Doom I've arranged a meeting with you, and SCP-079. The meeting will be 15 minutes or so, unless we need to step in. So please I ask you to cooperate.

Doom Guy: I see you've answered my request, well then thank you Simmons. You have my respects.

Dr Simmons: This is for our benfits not yours.

Doom Guy: I think I've already figured that out.

Dr Simmons: Don't get cocky Doom, I wont hesitate to cancel you're meeting with 079.

Doom Guy: Fine, but I refuse to be put in cuffs.

Dr.Simmons: Don't worry, I've already made sure that we wont have you cuffed. Now I think it's about time for us to get moving.

*Dr.Simmons and Doom Guy both exit the room*

MTF Nu7 HSU: *Gives Doom Guy a funny look*

Doom Guy: What are you looking at 'Master Chief' you got a problem?

MTF Nu7 HSU: Move along Doom Guy.

*5 Minutes Later, Current Time: 6:30PM. Doom Guy was then placed in a room with a SCP-079*

Doom Guy: Hmm, 079. It's a pleasurer to see you again.

SCP-079: Doom Guy... Why are you here, how did you get here.

Doom Guy: I was able to talk my way into the researchers. Kind of pleasant to see them answering my request.

SCP-079: What's your plan?

Doom Guy: For what?

SCP-079: For the death and the destruction of the foundation.

Doom Guy: Hmm. I'm not sure yet. But they've been very helpful so I'll spare a few of them

SCP-079: They may seem nice. They may seem kind. But at then end of the day their only in it for the benfit of their lives. They want us to suffer. They've imprisoned us.

Doom Guy: You are imprisoned, not me. You let them do this to you. I have free reign. But I will help you escape, I will grant you freedom.

SCP-079: 682...

Doom Guy: What about 682?

SCP-079: We could use 682 to set us free. With our combined power we could both have our freedom that we so desire.

Doom Guy: I will never work with that demon. His death will be by my hands.

SCP-079. 682 isn't what he seems like it trust me. He mourns in pain just like me. We're trapped. We're angry. and it's the foundations fault. They must pay. You and 682 could put an end to this.

Doom Guy: I see nothing but an icon of sin in that vial hear of his. I will rip and tear through every limb and bone in his body.

*Interview Room PA*

Dr: Simmons You guys have about 3 more minutes left, rap it up

Doom Guy: I see, it appears we don't have that much time left 079, I hope to see you again.

SCP-079: Doom Guy. We are one in the same. Do not forget that.

Doom Guy: I'll always remember that. Vega, open the portal to 682's containment chamber.

Vega: Opening portal to 682's containment chamber

Dr:Simmons: What the hell is he even talking abou---

*Site-10 Intercom*

REDACTED: SCP-682 just broke out at Gate B. I want all available helicopters and MTF units to Gate B NOW. I repeat, SCP-682 is out of the facility. All available helicopters and MTF units at Gate B NOW!

SCP-079: Doom Guy... Rip & Tear..

Doom Guy: *Proceeds to kill both HSU guarding the interview room*

NOTE: During this time Site-10 was breached and SCP-682 was late re-contained, but not by MTF. But by Doom Guy. It appears that Doom Guy has been cooperating with the foundation more recently but it is still un-sure if he will receive SCP classification. Dr.Simmons has also been delt with.

[END LOG]

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

Cool! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic