The Bard's Trial Moderator Aplication- Accepted

MalarieBob[GL]

The Bard's Trial Moderator Poll.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Shoud The Bard be accepted as a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: The Bard

What is your steam name?:MalarieBob[GL]

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:61638461

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I do. I used to be a member of staff on multiple servers. I've worked through the ranks being both Mod and Admin so I can say I'm fairly experienced.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I believe around 14/09/2020.

What date did you make your forums account? 15/09/2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster.

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 for advertisement ( posted a song link by mistake on the 27th of August.)

Have you donated? Yes , I have purchased the Royal Guard job.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes I have.

Timezone:  GMT+3 / EEST ( 7 hours ahead of EST )

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

I believe that I can help out the server alot in the downtime / not that active hours as there are not that many staff members active on that period of time but trouble still happens. I have already dealt with some cases of Mass RDM ( even over 20x ) , Mass homophobia , Minging , Fail RP and even caught a hacker while downtime was active because I couldn't let the server down when it needed help. I have a vast knowledge about staffing and a great interest of helping out the server , so I truly believe that I can be of use to the GamingLight community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

First of all the person must be brougth to a safe spot for not to break the people's RP ( Staff spawn ) where he/she will be frozen. Explications will be brought to the culprit as to try and make him/her understand what was they're wrongdoing. If the person explodes into rage and starts using curses, a gag / mute will be issued and then the final explications, backed up with the evidence from logs will be showed to the culprit as he needs to know what he/she has done is wrong.

A checkup on his warnings can be done to have more informations about what type of player he is.

Now there are 2 possible scenarios: in the first one , the person exits the game in which case he/she will not only be banned for the MRDM but also for LTAPping, combined being an 8 days ban + 2 warnings ( Either given by me or by a higher up in case I am unable to ban someone for that lenght). In the second scenario, the person does not exit the game and in this case recives 1 warning and a ban up to 5 days.  ( again, given out by me or a higher up ).

Edited by MalarieBob[GL]

+Support

- Active

- Always doing amazing things as GM and I believe will carry that into the staff team

- Serious

- Dedicated

Would be a good addition to the staff team, Best of luck!

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

19 hours ago, 0xEmma said:

+Support

- Active

- Always doing amazing things as GM and I believe will carry that into the staff team

- Serious

- Dedicated

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 10/11/2020 at 6:47 PM, 0xEmma said:

+Support

- Active

- Serious

- Dedicated

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

+Support

- Active

- Serious

- Dedicated

Amazing GM

mature

professional

would make a good addition to the staff team!

good luck bard!

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 10/11/2020 at 3:47 PM, 0xEmma said:

+Support

- Active

- Serious

- Dedicated

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 10/11/2020 at 4:47 PM, 0xEmma said:

+Support

- Active

- Serious

- Dedicated

"I call jury duty, i have sexually offended childeren" -SubLT Fenix

-Ex Ninth Sister, Ex Senior Moderator, Ex Gamemaster and a couple other things.

+Support

- Active

- Serious

- Dedicated

Ex - Vice Sovereign Ved Kennede / Ex -Senior Gamemaster /  Ex -Admin