Consario - ACM Application

Consario

1. What is your Ingame Name:    Consario

2. SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:227746828

3. Rank:    Senior Medic

4. Time on server:  2 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received:    None, though I did get a verbal warning for mouthing off to a maintenance command

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   None at all

7. Who gave you permission to apply:  CM Crystal and Doctor Brandon

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  6-7 

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     - I enjoy being medical a lot, but I feel like it's limiting combatwise. I want to be able to actually protect Medical during a time of crisis, as I've seen plenty of medical just run from a dclass or just get mowed down by CI/Armed D Class. I know that sort of thing is frustrating so I want to try and help them and take away some of the stress of dying. I have combat experience in the game as im a SSGT in E-11 and I know how to follow the rules, I try and get along with everyone so I can be pretty friendly, though some of my jokes are taken the wrong way and my sarcasm has gotten me talked to. So in summary, I'd like to be an ACM to represent and protect Medical whenever it's needed in a nice and friendly manner. 

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?:

- Since It's a CI raid, i'd be able to heal the CPL without needing to do any roleplay. Once he's fully healed I'll take him to help fend off the CI with the CPT                        

Edited by Consario

Ok so it may just be my timezones and shiz but i hardy see u on medical 

+/- Leaning towards -

-somewhat inactive on medical i only seen u on the job 3 times this week and didnt see u whatsoever last week

+Experience

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support

- Has medical and combat experience

- Seems like a good guy

You aren't too active, but this could boost it, so I'd like to see you given a shot.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Im changing to a big

+Support

He is getting active on medical and is quite experienced and good at the combats

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

3 hours ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

Im changing to a big

+Support

He is getting active on medical and is quite experienced and good at the combats

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+ Support

- Combat experience

- Experience with leadership (NCO in E-11)

- Activity would likely improve

- Brownie points

- Really reads the SOPs (He knows about no RP required)

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

3 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Support

- Combat experience

- Experience with leadership (NCO in E-11)

- Activity would likely improve

- Brownie points

- Really reads the SOPs (He knows about no RP required)

I still don’t know what you mean by no RP required a surgery is a surgery Zack no way too get around it 

2 minutes ago, pixalgamer99 said:

wait crystal you did the funny ha ha perms

I've talked with phill and am also able to accept ACM application and he fine if i *ahem*  gave perms before HCMD

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

• Bread locked this topic