Tactical Intelligence Division- Denied

Lonely Blunt

Job Name: Tactical Intelligence Unit

Model Path: models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_01/pilot_imperial_orig_01.mdl

Weapon Kit: 
- keys
- rw_sw_bino_dark
- cross_arms_swep
- alydus_fusioncutter
- garde_a_vousv1.1
- dradio
- rw_sw_tl40
- rw_sw_iqa11c
- rw_sw_shield_rep

Health: 500

Armor: 150

Description (Optional): A new Sub division for SF called, The Tactical Intelligence Division is an Elite division of Starfighter Corps. The TID is to be used for operations normal troopers cannot do, such as clearing out SHB of rebel scum and stationed on the frontlines in battle.

Edited by Lonely Blunt
  • Like 1

+Support

-SF Activity is great and sometimes we cannot fly during events, so having a sub-branch like this would really help us I believe.

-SF doesn't have any sub-classes that you can switch onto, so it would motivate more SF to try harder. 

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

+Support

- Gives people in SF more incentive to be active

- Allows SF to be a bigger help on the ship, especially when we have so many SF to the point where we cant have everyone flying, Regular SF only have E-11s so having a more grounded division that can take priority on ground fighting when needed would be good

- Closest thing SF has to a Sub Battalion are our Flight Squadrons, Which only deal with flying certain ships

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

On 10/7/2020 at 8:55 PM, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-SF Activity is great and sometimes we cannot fly during events, so having a sub-branch like this would really help us I believe.

-SF doesn't have any sub-classes that you can switch onto, so it would motivate more SF to try harder. 

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

1 hour ago, APE Chimpanzee said:

- Support

Whilst it is a good idea, I like the fact that we trying to produce a more ground based division for some SF, but the fact is you have multiple lives, and you don't have to be on SF for ground events.

- I get where your coming from APE and i realize that we do have multiple lives during events and for other such things, When an ST runs into SHB and steals a tie, It takes 2 mags of that E-11 to shoot down that TIE, It takes 2 mags to hit a regular ST running around SHB being a minge, and yes while we can call shock or someone over, by the time they are there the ST will either have already stolen something or killed one of us, So having a grounded division can both help us in Events and just regular duties like protecting SHB. One tryout I had some STs steal 2 TIEs and we couldn't stop them with our E-11s because it was only me and a recruit there. 

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

On 10/9/2020 at 6:09 PM, APE Chimpanzee said:

- Support

Whilst it is a good idea, I like the fact that we trying to produce a more ground based division for some SF, but the fact is you have multiple lives, and you don't have to be on SF for ground events.

On 10/6/2020 at 9:49 PM, Lonely Blunt said:

The TID is to be used for operations normal troopers cannot do, such as clearing out SHB of rebel scum and stationed on the frontlines in battle.

makeing it sound like a Special force thing which we have planty off and you see normal troopers and IQ clearing out SHB all the time

On 10/10/2020 at 3:18 AM, Rupert Monroe said:

Don't you guys already have ground armor for like ground combat or is this gonna be like mix between regular SF and ground armor 

On 10/9/2020 at 7:33 PM, PTOB said:

- I get where your coming from APE and i realize that we do have multiple lives during events and for other such things, When an ST runs into SHB and steals a tie, It takes 2 mags of that E-11 to shoot down that TIE, It takes 2 mags to hit a regular ST running around SHB being a minge, and yes while we can call shock or someone over, by the time they are there the ST will either have already stolen something or killed one of us, So having a grounded division can both help us in Events and just regular duties like protecting SHB. One tryout I had some STs steal 2 TIEs and we couldn't stop them with our E-11s because it was only me and a recruit there. 

Just call staff

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

On 10/9/2020 at 10:18 PM, Rupert Monroe said:

Don't you guys already have ground armor for like ground combat or is this gonna be like mix between regular SF and ground armor 

it’s more of a restrictive sub-battalion that focuses on protecting SHB during events when the gms give us a limited amount of people who can fly, gives more opportunity for activity essentially 

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

On 10/9/2020 at 9:18 PM, Rupert Monroe said:

we do put they don't let us use the Ground armor for anything other than the Off map events and SIM's that is

also +Support it would give SF something to do other then lagg to hell when there are already 8 SF in ties flying

On 10/7/2020 at 9:55 PM, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

Old ImperialRP Moderator | Magic Naval Crewman | 

19 hours ago, Finnley24 said:

makeing it sound like a Special force thing which we have planty off and you see normal troopers and IQ clearing out SHB all the time

Just call staff

Never said it was any kind of special forces, that isnt the aim of this sub divison either but since we create a lot of lag a ground based sub division would first of all help out with lag second Commanding the troops they would be more trained around ground command giving us a actual advantage and tactics then just running up to shb and keep dying over and over again till we kill them, and with the event stuff then after the event SF is dead and why would u switch back to sf if u have nothing to do so we like to keep people around u know 🙂

On 10/10/2020 at 4:18 AM, Rupert Monroe said:

its more based around the rp and tactics of it, we are aware that we have a ground armor job but it can only be used off ship events not hoth btw (SMT orders) that is what i was told atleast

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png