In-game Name:

Shroomie

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:242468326

DiscordID:

Shroomie#1010

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
I have fairly high knowledge of CI lore as I’ve been a fan of the SCP community for a few years now.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I’ve been trying to join CI for a while now as it seems like the perfect job for me. This is due to the fact that I love causing  chaos. I’ve found from experience that jobs like security and MTF are far to boring for my play style. As well I’m very good at combat in SCP as I’ve been playing for as long as I’ve had a computer. Finally I think I would be perfect for CI as I have a love for RP while also being a light hearted and fun person to be around.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I am very active on the server ( I have been playing for around two years on GL now), as well I’m a fairly well known player on the server who most people get along with. ( I’m the guy who made the Obama CC 😉 )

How active can you be?

I’m a very active player as I have plenty of free time.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes! 

MTF E-11 DoRCU 2LT Trout

MTF O-1 CPL Calypso

Retired Maintenance Command

4 hours ago, Propane said:

No clue who you are but +support 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Seems like a good candidate. + Support 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+support

good material for a gunman, no reasons to say no 🤷‍♂️

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

No clue how this is not accepted yet but.

ACCEPTED!

After careful review of this application, the overseer FTO of military and R&D have decided to invite you into the respective division! Please send me a message over discord either by adding me as friend or sending me a message via mutual server for a discord invite!

Discord: hope#9328

osu! achiever? I don't know