General Suggestion - Delay D block elevator button - Denied

[GL] Fizz-y Soda

1 minute ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Please watch the clip and see if killing the dclass that attempt to break it, will solve the issue I'm showing in the video. 

Everyone seems to be focused on the breaking of the elevator, and not the fact that you CAN'T get off most of the time during riots.

I never said we should jsut do that. I never mentioned a thing about -supporting your suggestion. I'm saying a Solution to HIS PROBLEM. About how d-class willb reak the elevator ot avoid the timer and stuff liek that. I'm saying to have the elevator kill those who try to break it. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

10 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

I never said we should jsut do that. I never mentioned a thing about -supporting your suggestion. I'm saying a Solution to HIS PROBLEM. About how d-class willb reak the elevator ot avoid the timer and stuff liek that. I'm saying to have the elevator kill those who try to break it. 

I see, Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I'm all for killing them if they try to get under it.

But for everyone else reading this, preventing breaking of the elevator isn't my main focus for the suggestion. It just happens to be one of solutions.

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+support

It's the most annoying thing when one impatient d class is spamming the button, it takes around 3 seconds for everyone to get out so it's the perfect time.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer