Prices ET App

[GL] Dtscalice

In-Game Name: EFM Price, ACM Price

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:212537250

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum

What is your RP Rank?: Elite Field Medic and ACM

What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard Time

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8 and i sometimes read it in my offtime

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes as i was ET a While ago but left due to inactivity

How Active are you? (1/10): Now i am actively a 6/10 but working towards being a  or 9 out of 10 since i cant be online on Saturdays

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1 for FailRP which was my mess up

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I would like to be an Event Team member again as i would like to begin planning events again and have a lot of fun with everyone on the server while also having fun myself through the Events while still having the best RP i could possibly have while also being careful as to not set off a defcon 2 so i would plan to help everyone have fun and to learn a little about SCP Lore while also Slightly altering it to ensure i dont get the facility detonated and so that also other people can have a chance to interact with anything i do as to give everyone a fair RP Chance and to get people interested in any future events and to overall enhance RP to the best of my Ability

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I Could create an Event where a Rift in Reality is Opened for a Set amount of Time somewhere within the Facility and a Person (I dont know the Gender or name yet) Will be around the facility guarded by 3-4 MTF Units from through the Rift and they will have to be defended from an Attacking force who will come in through the rift and their objective will be to capture this Person, I will be giving another ET Member who may be on a Keycard Cracker to prevent Minging and the possibility of them opening SCP Doors and if said person is captured they will have to get them back to the Rift and as they get there they will advert [ACT] "Steps through rift with Hostage" And upon Doing so they will be teleported either to the surface or to an unused Staff room for the event and MTF will either have to Rescue Said person or if out of time the Event will end with the vip being Captured and Interrogated 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 

Honestly i like them all but if i had to pick a favorite it would have to be SCP 002 due to the fact that it is literally a Living Room that absorbs those who stay in it for too long and turns them into The Furniture and looks like an Actual Living room and i love the fact that it is in a constant state of "Charging"

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+support

while he can be a little mingey at certain times I remember him from when I was still in ET and 

hes a lot of fun and can make some good events.

+ decent application and followed format

+ nice event idea

+ showed some creativity 

I think he would be a good choice

also bonus brownie points for favorite SCP, didnt expect to see that

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+ Support.

+ I believe they can be a great ET member.
+ Nice idea for Event.
+Can RP and be creative.
+Followed Format.

-App is a bit bland, but they included everything needed.

In total, I believe they should get a shot at ET and provide RP to the server.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 10/3/2020 at 10:11 PM, Travar said:

+ Support.

+ I believe they can be a great ET member.
+ Nice idea for Event.
+Can RP and be creative.
+Followed Format.

-App is a bit bland, but they included everything needed.

In total, I believe they should get a shot at ET and provide RP to the server.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Pending
Please come see me in Ts3, or message me on Discord.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Accepted

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector