Frog's HRT Resignation

Frog

• Head of Staff

Hello Everyone, unfortunately I am going to be resigning as Co Commander of HRT. I have too much on my plate since I got promoted to Major in State, and some other departments that I am focusing on. It has been a pleasure working with all of you and I am excited to see the futures of all the enlisted in HRT. I have been apart of HRT since it was a CC and it has been great watching and helping the department grow, but unfortunately my time has come.

@Phil I would never have gotten to this position without you. You are one of my closest friends on this community and one of the first buddies I ever made here. I wish the best for you and I better see you hop in TS every now and then to talk with me. Love ya buddy.

@Solomon A great homie. Even though you don't talk (and you totally should) I know you will go far in HRT. Solominge.

@Jimmy James An absolute legend.

All the other HRT members, It was a pleasure working with you guys, I will still be around on the server and I would be happy to patrol with you on reserves 🙂

ribbit

- FBI HRT CoCMDR Frog HC2

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.