1048-A buff please - Denied

Altair

Post name: “General Suggestion - NameOfWhatIsBeingSuggested”

What are you suggesting? - 1048-A small  buff 

How would this change better the server? -  i feel like  as of right now 1048-A is a little unplayable atm  due to the fact he only has 175 hp and he has to stand still while screaming which means he dies within a nano second he is also a KOS even if he doesn't scream or do anything so everyone can kill him before he even react to whats going on his a keter class i feel like its not fair to only give him 175  HP 0 armor 1048 him self has 350 hp  and dies very fast and cant defend himself so getting 1048-A is very difficult for him since he gets called out and killed everytime but when he finally gets to collect the ears 1048-A dies in a blink of eye i'v never managed to activate 1048-A swep outside of my CC  i feel like he should have atleast 350 hp or more then 1048 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Tbh not really i don't feel like its going to effect anyone

Who would this change mostly benefit? - m 1048  1048-A

Edited by Tweety

-support

I do not need more effects of ear rape

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support

1048-A Sweep can literally kill an entire crowd of people in 1 go, it doesnt need a buff. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

-Support

1048-A Sweep can literally kill an entire crowd of people in 1 go, it doesnt need a buff. 

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

4 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support

I'm leaning towards a +Support, only because 1048-A is the only SCP on the server that requires another SCP, 1048, to breach. And while breaching 1048-A is not hard, waiting for someone to hop onto 1048 and successfully take the 3 ears can take time. 175 is not much HP and terminating/avoiding 1048-A is pretty easy, since it can't move while standing still, and its cooldown is 5 minutes or so, not to mention its not guaranteed you will die from 1048-A. Yes, it has the capability of killing an entire crowd, but doesn't mean it will every time. 

350 HP/0 AR is not much, and given -A's speed and cooldown, its still relatively easy to terminate. On a side note, if -A's scream does not kill everyone, like if say an Omi-9 can survive, then I think a buff to its SWEP is more in order to kill anyone who is within earshot, since that's way more lore accurate.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

51 minutes ago, Gunther said:

I'm leaning towards a +Support, only because 1048-A is the only SCP on the server that requires another SCP, 1048, to breach. And while breaching 1048-A is not hard, waiting for someone to hop onto 1048 and successfully take the 3 ears can take time. 175 is not much HP and terminating/avoiding 1048-A is pretty easy, since it can't move while standing still, and its cooldown is 5 minutes or so, not to mention its not guaranteed you will die from 1048-A. Yes, it has the capability of killing an entire crowd, but doesn't mean it will every time. 

350 HP/0 AR is not much, and given -A's speed and cooldown, its still relatively easy to terminate. On a side note, if -A's scream does not kill everyone, like if say an Omi-9 can survive, then I think a buff to its SWEP is more in order to kill anyone who is within earshot, since that's way more lore accurate.

Nu7 WO | Nu7 FTO | Nu8 Operative

15 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

- support

yeah, that scream does a crap ton of damage and the hitbox on it is enormous enough to even hit through walls

there's a reason hes like this

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket