Toxic's State 48 Hour

Toxic_Wolf10

This was really hard for me to make but it has to be done. Due to it being my senior year this year, i have been jam packed with homework. The fact that i have a job doesn't make it any better. I have loved State ever since i joined about a year ago and it will always have a place in my heart but right now i am holding up command spots and as of this moment in time i cannot dedicate any more time to video games. I know State will always stay strong and will thrive with out wonderful command members. I would like to thank everyone who was by my side and gave me motivation because without them i would not be in my command position. Once again thank you and i hope to come back to this wonderful department but until then, Trooper Captain Toxic 1H05 going 10-7 for the last time. 

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

Thank you for all your service. I know exactly how it is with homework because my brother is a senior as well and with all the stuff going on in the world right now it makes everything a lot harder. You were a great Captain and I will always remember the great things you have done for us. You weren't just a command member, but a true friendAgain thank you for everything, and good luck in the future.

Trooper  Master Sergeant     l      SPHP  Senior Patrolman     l     D.O.C.  Corrections Officer    l