Vicious's Trial mod app  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Vicious's Trial mod app

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Vicious [IC VCOM SEV]

What is your steam name?: Steam Name: Vicious

What is your steam ID?: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79401933

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have experience on 2 different servers and 1 where I had to perform as a mod because no other mod was on. (i am normally a Game master)  One server I was a mod and helped out with the owner at managing the server and the other I was a admin because the owner decide to promote from GM and i left because i got tired of being the only one on the server trying to keep the rules in check. If you want a full explanation ill type it all out on the replies. (its a decent story and a lot of typing.) The other one i was helping out with the server and was trying to keep activity up and keep rules in check but the owner shut down the server because all of the command decided to just not bother with the server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 06/09/2020 its when i joined medical and that i think was my first day.

What date did you make your forums account? June 14th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? I am darth rank but i have spent 154

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it: I have read the rules and expectations of being a staff member

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) This is not a rank but a privilege,  rank would imply I was already a mod. But if you want a reason then I will type it. The reason I want the position is because I have experience with dealing with Minges as said in the top part. I have been a administration roles and even was a GM and a Administration for a short period untill I got tired of doing the GM job. True I have a ton of experience being a gm but after so many burn outs I decided to no longer be a gm. But I still want to help the server and not just try to get IC moving again. Alot of this seems to me to be repeated but it seemed that it was wanted no matter what.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? For the first instance of RDMing it is a verbal warning but if all he is doing is cussing me out it falls under the Disrespect of staff or players. and can get warned for performing said actions. There is the ability to gag the player if they are cussing and tell them verbally to stop it or get warned. It can depend on the situation.

Edited by Vicious

IC CMDR 1138 BOSS

The reason I put N/a was the fact that a typed it out on the other bits. I have experience and I want to help the server. I have helped others and understand the rules.

The reasons is the whole application. Typing it all out a second time just seemed like it was for people looking to get promoted that were already mods. 

If there is a issue with not getting a admin+ perms to make a application then why have the application? 

Long story short the whole application should be the reason and not just one question.

IC CMDR 1138 BOSS

10 hours ago, Ncwildchild said:

•Great Dude 

•Gets along with others

•Support

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 9/25/2020 at 5:39 PM, Ncwildchild said:

•Great Dude 

•Gets along with others

•Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 9/25/2020 at 5:39 PM, Ncwildchild said:

•Great Dude 

•Gets along with others

•Support

LETS GOOOOO

[IC 1SGT 3319 Carmine]

spacer.png  

On 9/26/2020 at 12:39 AM, Ncwildchild said:

•Great Dude 

•Gets along with others

•Support

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻