Class-D Brute spawns with riot shield - Closed

[GL] Jack I the One & Only

Suggestion to not allow riot shield + MOTD rule have already been implemented, and most other Class-D jobs can't spawn with it.
Makes no sense to allow it on a job if it's against the MOTD to use it 🙂

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

You know tbh, with the current way D-Block is setup and the elevator being a chokepoint during Hands Up and Partials, I'm actually leaning towards allowing this job to keep it, because right Gensec has the complete upperhand.

• Like 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

5 hours ago, Gunther said:

You know tbh, with the current way D-Block is setup and the elevator being a chokepoint during Hands Up and Partials, I'm actually leaning towards allowing this job to keep it, because right Gensec has the complete upperhand.

This man speaks the truth

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

8 hours ago, Gunther said:

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 9/24/2020 at 1:31 AM, Gunther said:

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geer | lvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

• 2 weeks later...

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."