Raven Ban Appeal- Denied

Roman1224

Steam Name: Raven

Ingame Name: Raven

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99067006

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Unknown

Reason for Ban: Unknown

Dispute: I don’t know how long it has been since I was banned but I know it was at least a year ago. I just got a new computer after selling my old one to pay for bills and I just got back into gmod. I was wondering if you guys at Gaminglight could give me a second chance seeing as it has been over a year and I personally think ive grown up a lot and have left the ‘minge’ life and started roleplaying for real. Thanks for your time.

• Head Admin

You were banned by console in 2017 for the reasons "Perm/DDOS Threats/DOX Threats/No appeal" on MilRP and have NULL reasons for both PRP and BaseWars. https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198158399741

If you ask me, this sorta kinda sounds like a blacklist(able) thing sooo.. -Support

(also, no appeal means no appeal.....)

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

3 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

You were banned by console in 2017 for the reasons "Perm/DDOS Threats/DOX Threats/No appeal" on MilRP and have NULL reasons for both PRP and BaseWars. https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198158399741

If you ask me, this sorta kinda sounds like a blacklist(able) thing sooo.. -Support

(also, no appeal means no appeal.....)

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

34 minutes ago, Roman1224 said:

I was a kid then making dox threats... I was just making threats that were not going to be acted upon. I know I couldnt really do anything dox related anyways and it was 3 years ago... No second chances?

you don’t deserve a second chance after what you did