Broadening our Horizons

Zeeptin

I recommend a csgo surf i run one with my friend and a few other people and its not that hard to set up and its not that hard to run if you do your research and if you know what you are doing.

Edit:Gameing light is failry massive know so it probley would be a bit harder but I think it would be a nice project and I would support it and tell me freind about it.

Edited by hexl
Shown

I would like to suggest the idea of having a DayZ RP Server! Ive been playing DayZ with a big group of people within the community already and if there would be a GamingLight DayZ RP Server, that would be pretty dope. Yes there are a lot of current problems with DayZ as of now and the developers of DayZ haven't worked on it until now. The developers are now actively working on DayZ and making it better, fixing bugs, fixing everything. I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement a DayZ Server but I'm sure it would be very worth it and a lot of community members would love to see this I'm sure! I have played on many DayZ RP Servers and they all were great. It requires minimum staff as in you don't really need to monitor it to make sure players stay in check and not breaking rules because usually the DayZ Community follow DayZ server rules. You could add a whitelisting system that would require you to apply to be whitelisted into the server. In RP Servers you can become anyone you want and make any background story for your character as you please. Please do consider this as there are already a good friendly group of people in the community already playing DayZ together! Thank you :)

**** YEAH! DayZ RP Server would me dank af

+Support

Ex-Lieutenant General of The United States AirForce Fuurlix

1st in the first Privates Got Talent

The most important thing I learned is that soldiers watch what their leaders do. You can give them classes and lecture them forever, but it is your personal example they will follow
– General Colin Powell

I would like to suggest the idea of having a DayZ RP Server! Ive been playing DayZ with a big group of people within the community already and if there would be a GamingLight DayZ RP Server, that would be pretty dope. Yes there are a lot of current problems with DayZ as of now and the developers of DayZ haven't worked on it until now. The developers are now actively working on DayZ and making it better, fixing bugs, fixing everything. I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement a DayZ Server but I'm sure it would be very worth it and a lot of community members would love to see this I'm sure! I have played on many DayZ RP Servers and they all were great. It requires minimum staff as in you don't really need to monitor it to make sure players stay in check and not breaking rules because usually the DayZ Community follow DayZ server rules. You could add a whitelisting system that would require you to apply to be whitelisted into the server. In RP Servers you can become anyone you want and make any background story for your character as you please. Please do consider this as there are already a good friendly group of people in the community already playing DayZ together! Thank you :)

Honestly, GREAT Idea. The only thing is that I prefer Arma 2 Dayz RP or Arma 2 Dayz in general. Dayz Standalone is too buggy/annoying in my opinion.

MilitaryRP: Retired GOA Gustard

Yea we did a minecraft server not this past December but 2 Decembers ago and we made a couple thousand in a month. Unfortunately it was taking too much attention to maintain. 

I know I would be down to staff on there as it gives me a reason to get back on MC :p

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• 4 weeks later...

I'd love to rp on dayz. we can find radios and talk to eachother and go around with m4's and mosin and kill predators and zombies.

Don't know If you're still looking, but I'm just going to take all the suggestions, add them here, and maybe add some:

- Rust

- Minecraft (Ton of Server Options)

- Arma 3

- Arma 2 OA

- H1Z1

- DayZ

- Unturned (I like this one)

- Gmod WW2RP

- ATS/ETS2 VTC

- CSGO 

I might think of some later

--- Crown ---

/-\ Former Super Admin on MilitaryRP - Former Admin on Breach - Former Moderator on PoliceRP /-\

- - - Game Night Host - - -

ARU LT Crown TR08 - FBI ASAIC Crown - RN LTCMDR Crown

Joined August 2016

Yea we did a minecraft server not this past December but 2 Decembers ago and we made a couple thousand in a month. Unfortunately it was taking too much attention to maintain. 

Assemble a team that would be able to manage it for you. 

IN GAME

Police RP Staff

ARU LT Ben Salad TR12

FBI SSA Ben Salad

cro_po.thumb.jpg.a18c06fdc1d3e744025f71f

IRL

Croton Police Cadet

NY State SOAR Trainer

Minecraft is Sexy and Dank Meme (As Valk Said) and I would totally play it as I played the crap out of the old one.

I know that this is an old post but I would apply to be staff on it as I would always like to help the server in any way I can!

-=-=-=-Retired Staff Ranks-=-=-=-
MethRP: Super Admin
SchoolRP: Admin/STC Trainer
MilitaryRP: User
PurgeRP: User

WalkingDeadRP: User

TTT: User

• Bread locked this topic