Dragonfly1226's Resigning Forms ;-;

Dragonfly1226

Well, it's sad for me to tell you guys that I will be resigning today. I did have a long journey and fun times with you guys as you guys gave me many good memories throughout Medical in the Foundation. So now I'll have to prepare my future of the unknown, and my career. I will never forget those who brought me happiness and assisted me to have a long journey of the ranks of Medical. So for that, I wish for Medical and the personnel within it the best of succeeding of their dreams and have great success in there roads too. Farewell guys I wish you the many best in this time of year!

Sincerely By: Dragonfly1226

Quote: "The dumb things I do being dumb." ~By Dragonfly1226

52 minutes ago, Gordan said:

god damn it

-support

Its been a lot of fun playing with you. Hope you'll come back one day. I'll miss ya.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Damn it, It a global Resign ;_;. Have fun on your  adventures out there. And don't mind to hop in the server if u wanna stay around for some time

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

• Bread locked this topic