Glenn's not so haha Resignation

The Macho Man Child

Hey folks! The day has come that I must unfortunately move on. The great halls of VALHALLA AWAIT ME!!! (this sounds cooler than I've got to start work and schooling again here soon.)  I know that we just play a silly RP server about scary bois (last server diss?) but I've had some extreme fun with some really remarkable people. People I won't forget.  As my first experience with PC gaming in years, I'm so overjoyed I was able to be apart of this funky fresh little utility family.  Regardless of rank I felt a real tangible connection with all of you. To be honest you folks were my first friends in a time I didn't have any on this platform. That's why I've been putting this off for sometime and I apologize for that.  However there's two sides to every coin and here, the flip side would be that change is in the end a great thing! I'm thrilled to see how this server will continue to grow and ultimately take over all of Garry's Mod! (poor garry 😥 ) Anyways goodbyes are silly so instead, till next time goobers! Our paths will intersect once again! 👋

• Sad 2