TrickTrolls OS Application

TrickTroll

1. Name: TrickTroll

2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:185318110

3. Rank (Expert and Professional only): Expert

4. How would you rate your activity (1-10): 8/10

5. Why should we trust you with the OS rank (40+ words):As someone who has been with maintenance/technical for more than a month i realize that the rank of OS requires extreme trust and approval as it is the first rank of command.  If i was an OS i would  be a Role Model and a  Rule Enforcer as what the rank was intended for. I would also try to do some HCZ patrols to get the Jrs to stay in maintenance and i would attempt to stop any Jrs who are accidentally or purposely breaking the rules.

6. Why do you think you should be command? (70+ words): As a command member it is my job to be a role model and enforce the rules of maintenance, i know that command requires confidence and enforcement if you want to be in command and i will attempt to enforce the rules and punish those who choose not to (under my rank that is). Being a role model is different, you need to stay to the part that you are command and have the final say (unless someone higher says otherwise) But you need to keep Junior Maintenance to stay in maintenance so i would do some random patrols in LCZ and HCZ.

7. If you saw a Jr Maintenance minging and braking the SOP, how would you handle it: I would bring him to bunks to tell him to stop or he would get a strike, if he continues i would request a strike for poor behavior (with evidence of course).

+Support

+Has a good amount of time within the server and in Maintenance

+Good attitude

+Good reputation

+Shows potential as a command member

+Professional 

+App is good, I like how you basically stated that you would watch over non command and enforce the rules

+/-You stated you that YOU NEED TO KEEP JR MAINTENANCE IN MAINTENANCE, which is really there decision and not yours

-Has not been active lately

I do feel like you deserve this position, you have a handful of time within the division, and to others would say 1 month is not enough I beg to differ, as I got Research Command in 1 month 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

2 hours ago, Squash said:

-Has not been active lately

Squash he is in a different time zone so he can't choose when he's active in are timezone .

Also good app keep it up +Support

Edited by Lil_Chan

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

+support
He may not be the most active due to reasons and other stuff, but he is the perfect person for command. He has been in technical for a super long time, espacially senior tech, and he has been maintenance expert for a while as well. He is the perfect person I would choose for the amount of experience he has, he is fun to play with and respects all the rules of the branch and the server. I highly recommend tricktroll for this command position as his dedication for maintenance is absurd, throughout his time on the server he has only joined a 2 branches and I think left them both to focus on maintenance. He is the most deserving of this position and can't wait for him to get command 🙂

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

• [GL] Zeus locked and unlocked this topic