Sign in to follow this  
Zirados

48 Hour Resignation

I'm resigning from SWAT. I'll try to keep it short and sweet. I had an amazing time serving with you all and I will miss you but I'm just too busy now and I don't have time for GL anymore. Why would I take up a command slot someone else deserves? Thank you all for happy times and have a nice day.

• Sad 1

MAJOR -SUPPORT
Just kidding,

It was an honor working beside you, you will be missed by many and you will be remembered for your incredible service and work for this department.

Good luck on your future endeavors and I wish you a happy life.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

S.W.A.T Command |  PD Command | Diamond Dogs

Posted (edited)

Zira,

Thank you for your service in Special Weapons and Tactics. It was a pleasure to patrol with you. 

Good-luck in future endeavors.

- S.W.A.T Master Sergeant Ender | Low Command | Senior FTO

I will miss you papa Zirados, looks like I got higher than you in those six months. I am so sad you are leaving, hmu sometime!

Edited by Ender

Ender | SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

Thank you for interest in putting in a 48 hour notice. SWAT Command reviewed this and while we appreciate the effort will be denying your request. Please reapply in 2 weeks. 

Alright in all seriousness you were a great SWAT and Command member and I wish you the best of luck.

It was good to have you around when we did brother. You will be missed.

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 || SWAT TL Voxis 12-D||