Car Upgrades that u buy - Denied

Han |DK|

What you want to see? - add a mechanic store where you can upgrade your vehicle and fix it add more custom things to it

Why should we add it? -  Car lovers and more to cars

What are the advantages of having this? - look cooler more customization

Who is it mainly for? - anyone with a car

Links to any content -  idk just suggesting

As a fellow car enthusiast, I'd love to see more car customization but, what we currently have is the best system  of customization since most model/cars  only come with a few body groups and anything else would most likely cause lag since VCmod is the reason why we get such low FPS

5q3NfnC.png

1 hour ago, SupremeChow said:

As a fellow car enthusiast, I'd love to see more car customization but, what we currently have is the best system  of customization since most model/cars  only come with a few body groups and anything else would most likely cause lag since VCmod is the reason why we get such low FPS

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

I don’t think it would be possible due to the limitations of Garry’s Mod

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

2 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

13 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

That bald Aussie Guy

On 6/21/2020 at 10:19 AM, SupremeChow said:

spacer.png

On 6/21/2020 at 7:19 AM, SupremeChow said:

-Support. I do not believe this is possible. If media/evidence of it being possible is provided you will get my support. 

spacer.png

Nice link, lol just kidding. I have looked into it in the past. However I feel its better not to do anything like this for a bit.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor