Scp-2774 - Denied

Squash

Scp-2774, pretty interesting and I suggest reading about him, he could take up euclid temp, since I barely ever see that being used unless for an event. If a person looks at Scp-2774 they must roll higher than a certain number (depending on there ranks) people who are effected by 2774 would be mindless slaves, kinda like 035, but its obvious. Any who is a slave of 2774 must kill personal who try and rc him or hurt him. He can have up to two slaves IF the ranks are very different, for example he cannot have 2 MTF Nu7 Captains. He may have 1 high rank, and 1 low rank or 2 low ranks. Now lets get on to the rolls.

Class D - 30+ - They don't even have a rank, this is so so sad.

Lowest rank (JR for example or MTF Nu7 PVT) - 50+

Low Command - 60+

Senior Command - 65+

High Command - 70+

Site Command - 75+ 

05 Council - 80+

If perhaps this scp fakes rolls and is caught doing it a punishment could be to demote him, then blacklist him if he does it again. This is one of my more favorite scps. Read about it here http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2774 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 6/17/2020 at 12:14 AM, Catsro said:

Again follow this format:

On 6/17/2020 at 12:24 AM, Fool said:

-Support

Aside from the format

Like the last one basically 035 2.0

All said her again. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)