Memorial to the Jacks - Denied

J0LT

-Support 
Even as the maker of that event I don't really want this as it serves no real purpose. I would like to do these events in the future as dclass, gensec, and others enjoyed it. That being said I wouldn't want a trophy  of each time I did these events or we wouldn't have space in dblock. I'm sorry to say but I don't want this for those reasons.

Edited by Catsro
  • Like 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

-/+support

+it was a fun event as I (MTF E11 Ranger Paris) Had a Lot of fun dying and killing D class to save Creamey

-Not Every D class event like this should get a memorial and yes it was fun but at the same time it didnt last too long i dont think...

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Manager
On 6/14/2020 at 11:28 PM, October said:

-support

I don’t want to be rude, but I don’t believe that everyone deserves a statue for every little thing or else we’d run out of room.

23 hours ago, Zone said:

Look, I'm a fan. I think the statue should more just be about Jacks entirely, however. As much as we may not like to admit it, Jacks have made a pretty big impact on D-class, just like the Italian Mob.

+Support

+/- Support for reasons above. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 6/14/2020 at 10:28 PM, October said:

-support

I don’t want to be rude, but I don’t believe that everyone deserves a statue for every little thing or else we’d run out of room.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine