Mint's resignation for CI

Mint

So uhh i am quitting. I am leaving due to the fact that i thought ci was going to be an amazing branch and everyone would actually be cool people, but apparently not. Ci just isnt my cup of tea and isnt as fun as it used to be and some command members tbh arent the best i wont list them but there are a few. I might rejoin at some point when the branch is good again but for now goodbye. I do not like how people do really great things and not get recognized for it.

Craig - You made my CI experience fucking amazing and i know you quit the server and probably arent reading this but you were a great person

Propane - Stay active on Nu7 and climb the ranks and congrats on CPT.

Silver - Best fucking captain also a mute.

October - Cya sir. 

Cogs - Has the best god damn test logs.

Bob freeman - Tuesdays are shitty

Tax evasion - Inactive Nu7 2nd lt

Bazooka - You were the one who trained me into being a ci and you also trained me for RnD and i remember you getting promoted to 2nd lt in the middle of training me 🙂

Evil - I resigned cause you did and basically the same reasons but like ill see you in nu7 so this ant no goodbye

Anybody else i missed well you either never talked to me or like something or i just missed you. I want to spend more time in other branches and climb the ranks there. Climbing ranks in CI isnt as easy.

In that case farewell CI!

• Gaminglight Love 2

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

1 hour ago, October said:

Mint I’m sad to see you go! Sir this is a shame. You’re a great guy, enjoy what you do next, farewell and good luck in Nu7. 

(you should hop on TTT tho lol <3). 

i might come back one day October trust me! But for now i need to focus on Nu7 and Other branches. I may come back after the branch update i just need a break for now and climb ranks in other branches! Trust me i will come back no doubt

Ps: (i will hop on TTT some time sir <3)

The only time you might see me during this time is when i might play on the heavy class for fun! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||