SCP-106 Containment Methods - Denied

NetworkParadox

19 hours ago, Soviet Spy said:

-SUPPORT

-a pk...really... those are used for punishments not for rp

-this is weirdly worded, rule one states that it MUST BE A D-CLASS, but rule 3 basically says or it cant be like you can't say it must and then change it to it doesn't have to be

On 6/6/2020 at 6:31 PM, Ritz said:

-Support

the rule where mtf can femur once an attempt has failed exists to counter 106 from camping lcz and repeatedly grabbing d-class that are being brought

On 6/6/2020 at 3:23 AM, Sixx said:

-Support

PK'd if you use the femur??! Yeah no.

All points covered in the post, edited.

-support I do think 106 is to easy to be contained. However this is way to harsh and MTF only self femur after 2 tries for a d class fails. And also when you offer your self to be self femur you feel like a brave hero cool for roleplay why would you give a hero a pk...........

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

-support 

4 hours ago, icee jay said:

-support I do think 106 is to easy to be contained. However this is way to harsh and MTF only self femur after 2 tries for a d class fails. And also when you offer your self to be self femur you feel like a brave hero cool for roleplay why would you give a hero a pk...........

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

+/- support

It seems like a good idea for him to be harder to contain, which is why I like the 1st proposal.

This suggestion is contradictory as you said MTF cannot femur themselves, but also gave an MTF PFC as an example of someone being PKed. I could be wrong if those 2 proposals were not in any way related. 

It sounds to me that MTF will be given the ability to forcibly PK someone, by finding some random Utility member, and putting them in the femur breaker.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• 2 weeks later...