Suggestions- Computer Hacking and Stealing (Updated) - Denied

wolphin

Please follow the format this will make it easier for us to see and understand your suggestion

Before posting a suggestion please check the archive section to see if anyone has mentioned what you want to suggest. If you fail to do this your post will be closed and moved to archive. 

Make your post short and simple and straight to the point, We will not read 8 paragraphs of text.

What you want to see? -  Make it so that computers do 3 things:

1. Make it so that Hackers or Thief's can hack into peoples bank accounts and steal a set amount of money. *under 100,000 or whatever you deem balanced*
2. Make it so we can illegally farm/hack a big amount of money at a time. 

3. Make it so we can buy illegal items/weapons/drugs on a deep web  kind of program.

Why should we add it? -

1. It would be a more secure and fun way of stealing money(maybe like make the user play a minigame for it to work?) and it would also enable the use of a vpn. *currently it has no real use*

2. Would add another reason of using the computer and help decrease the amounts of raids. Also for the same reason above.
3. Its not very logical for the only way to get a keypad cracker or restraints is to either be a V.I.P Theif or a BMD, and I feel like this would make the game more fun in a way. *note that they should cost double*

What are the advantages of having this? - 1. Discouragement of raids 2. More use of computers 3. Gives more freedom and options of getting money.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone. At least those who are looking to get money.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=258842949 could tweak it a bit, maybe only have the vpn and notepad (notepad would act like a terminal) i also have a logo for the computer.

bankings logo.png

• Dislike 1

might be a furry but might also not be

-support

You posting a link to a add-on doesn't change the fact the Idea behind this got denied 12hrs ago.

Also if you read the description of the add-on you linked it literally says:

"This mod is broken, I currently do not have the time to fix it."

That bald Aussie Guy

4 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

-support

You posting a link to a add-on doesn't change the fact the Idea behind this got denied 12hrs ago.

Also if you read the description of the add-on you linked it literally says:

"This mod is broken, I currently do not have the time to fix it."

6 minutes ago, TwizKirigaya said:

i mean, we could TRY to fix it. And even if it did get denied, i meant it to act as an update to the original post.

might be a furry but might also not be

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

We are not doing this. Even in the addon you put in there, it says the "mod is broken, I don't have a fix to this"

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor