076-02 Fix/buff - Accepted

Private Marksmen

What you want to see? -  I want to see either...

A: Have SCP 076-02 swep hit registration to be fixed.

Or...

B: Switch the swep of SCP 076 to damascus sword or to another better sword melee.

Edit Option C Suggested By ritz: "Make the swep give you a speed buff which would leave it with bad hit reg but would not allow you to be outrun as you can chase down people and forcefully collide your model into theirs, which has a high success rate of getting kills" Basically make him faster then normal players so that he can get as close as possible so he can actaully hit his target. This might not fix the fact that you can still strave the shit out of him.

Why should we add it? - SCPs 076 swep has bad hit registration. You have to be as close as you possibly can to the target to get a hit and have that target either not moving or moving in one line and even then it might not register as a hit. Those who side strave will probably hit a majority of your health if not one V one you and win because you can never get a hit on them. Heck, the knifes of this games have a better hit registration. I think this is why this SCP is not played very often. You use 19 minutes of your time braking out then you go out and get a few kills from unspecting gun wielding idiots. Then one bump into this one guy who knows that by just straving you would never be able to hit him. Then either you lose almost all of your health trying to kill him or just get dunked on entirely especially when you have multiple MTF doing your just done for. I'v also been seen MTF not actaully bring any challangers to him almost as if they don't care. Well with an update maybe we can make actaully dangerous to deal with rather then something to just circle jerk on the occasion. Plus its not very fun to see yourself hit someone with a sword, seeing blood poor out of them yet they take no damage or not die.

What are the advantages of having this? - So that SCP 076-02 is more fun to play and a lot more dangerous then he already is. Plus I think hes creepy in on the dead job territory so fixing his swep or getting him a better one might make people play him more often.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP 076-02 players.

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Private Marksmen

• Manager
1 hour ago, Gunther said:

-Support, only because its already suggested.

2 minutes ago, Kratos™ said:

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

In my opinion the lowest work way to fix it is to make the swep give you a speed buff which would leave it with bad hit reg but would not allow you to be outrun as you can chase down people and forcefully collide your model into theirs, which has a high success rate of getting kills

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+Support, perhaps with increased mobility stats on the damascus to make 076 slightly faster. I think that'd make more sense, as currently 076 can be danced around with relative ease, while he certainly poses more of a threath then say 106, he's still not exactly dangerous.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector