096 vs 012

Jack II

Lore Name:AR Jack I
SCP:096 and 012

Question / Idea:Can 096 die by 012 if left in 012s room.
Background Research: I found out that 012 makes the user finish its page by making the user torture itself and use their own blood to finish the page, but the thing is, 012 is infinite. So can 096 die by this?
Hypothesis: 096 will die, but theres a potential chance he will try to escape. In all these termination attempts not one was able to break scp 096s bone, to destroy his brain, how about we destroy his brain by cutting off his oxygen supply, i think that will kill him

Observations (What Happened During Test): 1 minute in SCP 096 was put in the room, 3 minutes later you can hear puddles of blood swishing around by 096 attempting to get out, but stopped by the force of 012. 10 minutes later blood started leaking out the door, at 20 minutes SCP 096 started screaming loud, Id say you can hear it to HCZ. SCP 096 died 10 minutes later after its screaming.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 61A0E1D1246A2508099F7DAB067DC7FC7A462D16

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): SCP 096s  systems shut down due to the fact of a lack of oxygen, including his brain, this possibly could have ultimately killed him. But this also means since 096 was able to read the page also means that scp 096 possibly can't be blind.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes, SCP 096 is gone

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

I must say, interesting. Based on your hypothesis I didn’t really know what to expect, but you went into a touch of detail which I liked. I’m not involved in research, so my comments don’t matter, but I think that you could’ve changed up the format and added a touch more flair. I’ll finish with this, it was a good concept and it was decently done. 

• Thanks 1

I must say... This makes no lore sense also 096 doesn't really use his brain or bodily functions to begin with and finally  SCP-096 shows extreme regenerative capabilities. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

30 minutes ago, Dragin said:

I must say... This makes no lore sense also 096 doesn't really use his brain or bodily functions to begin with and finally  SCP-096 shows extreme regenerative capabilities. 

He uses his brain... if you don't know the origin of 096 I reccomend looking it up, he was a human once and all his termination tests consist of breaking his bones

Edited by Jack II

SCP-096 shows extreme regenerative capabilities.  SCP-096 shows extreme regenerative capabilities.  SCP-096 shows extreme regenerative capabilities. 

also hasn't 012 already failed at terminating 3 other SCP's notably 682 one of the closest related to 096 capabilities  

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 minutes ago, Dragin said:

SCP-096 shows extreme regenerative capabilities.  SCP-096 shows extreme regenerative capabilities.  SCP-096 shows extreme regenerative capabilities. 

also hasn't 012 already failed at terminating 3 other SCP's notably 682 one of the closest related to 096 capabilities  

they arent "extreme" plus 682 regenerative is almost instant, an scp that causes oneself to harm itself can possibly kill scp 096 with his own power.

I am just saying NOTHING not even 012 or 682 alike can kill 096 in 3 minutes literally 682 and 096 fought for  a night time worth of time 

• 3 weeks later...

Final Grade: Substandard

--Presentation--

At least you dicked around with coloring.

--Creativity--

012 has been used on "Invincible" SCPs on the SCP wiki multiple times.

--Lore--

096 can only be killed by destroying the bones, which is near-impossible due to their sheer durabilty, and also there's the aforementioned regeneration

--Writing--

A lot of unprofessional writing and missing apostrophe's. Proofread your work!

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.