Allow PD command to have "plane clothes" - Denied

Will

• Head Admin

What you want to see? - PD command to have a choice to use the standard white shirt uniform or the detective skins that state used to have.

Why should we add it? - Gives PD command more options to stand out and be a possible incentive for lower ranks to work towards.

What are the advantages of having this? - Command should be able to stand out from the rest of the department in my opinion. High command already has the suits (like what SS has in a way) and normal PD uniforms (like LC), however I feel this might help command in general (especially Majors and Colonels) with undercover operations or being able to blend into the surroundings a bit more.

Who is it mainly for? - PD command (more MAJ nad COL in my opinion)

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1620790122

Model paths:

LT & CPT - models/kerry/detective/male_09.mdl
MAJ & COL - models/kerry/detective/male_06.mdl

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

I personally like the suits and robbers playermodels that are in the server

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

YES

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor