Mint's Technician Suggestion - Denied

Mint

What you want to see? -  I want Expert Technicians and above to be able to build certain props such as Barricades, Stairs, Ladders, and Flooring. 

Why should we add it? -  This makes a better rp experience so we can fix lighting in lcz and pipes that are high up. We wont be able to spawn every prop like donators but we will spawn the ones above for a better rp expierience.

What are the advantages of having this? -  I have it so if you are exp tech and above you get it. its also so juniors dont minge around and spawn in a ton of props and lag the server.

Who is it mainly for? - EXP Tech and above

Links to any content -  N/A

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

For this SMT would have to make a ulx rank just for this branch. Also, I'm pretty sure they can't limit what props a certain ulx rank can spawn. -Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

-Support, if this was actualy possible sure i'd support it, but the issue of the matter is that this is near imposible to do.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

4 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support, if this was actualy possible sure i'd support it, but the issue of the matter is that this is near imposible to do.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

5 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

For this SMT would have to make a ulx rank just for this branch. Also, I'm pretty sure they can't limit what props a certain ulx rank can spawn. -Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||