admin enquiry - Denied

ThatWhiteKid

What is your in-game name?: ThatWhiteKid

What is your steam name?:  ThatWhiteKid

What is your steam ID?: 76561198354519631

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would take them away from everyone and sit them down and ask why they are killing everyone and if they do not comply i would give them warnings to say stop swearing at me and if he/she does not comply i would ban them for mass RDM and disrespect. 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 19th of april

What date did you make your forums account?  20th of april

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  no i do not 

Have you donated?  yes $40 usd which is $62 AUD

What rank are you applying for?  admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: Australian Western Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  I believe i deserve the rank because i want this servers rules to be followed i want to enforce the rules because i really enjoy this server and i want to keep playing on it and have fun on it and to do that i want people to follow the rules and not stuff everything up for everyone else. I always follow the rules ask for permission if needed, im up at different hours so the other admins can go to sleep when its late and i ( because of my timezone) and i really want this server to do well and continue to grow and grow to become the best SCP server out there. 

warnings for SCP server.PNG

• Dislike 1

Wow there are many things wrong with this application. Let's see

- No poll.

- The application is a mess.

- Q16 (Q4 in this app) is wrong. You can't ban until you become an admin, so you need to call higher ups if this happens. Because of this I do not think you read the Staff Handbook.

- You're not applying for admin. You're applying for trial moderator.

- Q15 only has 114 words.

- Really new, only has 1 forum post.

1 hour ago, ThatWhiteKid said:

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  no i do not

^ You need to answer with a number. In your case it's 0.

Overall I think you should try applying once you have been in the community for a bit longer. Until then try to improve on this, because as of now there is no way this is going to get accepted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

-Support

Due to the overall carelessness and lack of knowledge included in this application, along with your lack of community reputation overall, both in Gaminglight affiliated servers and forum reputation I'm not supporting this applicant's request. I would normally ask what is wrong with an application, but in this instance it would be more fitting to ask what isn't. I would recommend building a community reputation along with following the provided guidelines for the staff application in the future should you apply again.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

7 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

Wow there are many things wrong with this application. Let's see

- No poll.

- The application is a mess.

- Q16 (Q4 in this app) is wrong. You can't ban until you become an admin, so you need to call higher ups if this happens. Because of this I do not think you read the Staff Handbook.

- You're not applying for admin. You're applying for trial moderator.

- Q15 only has 114 words.

- Really new, only has 1 forum post.

^ You need to answer with a number. In your case it's 0.

Overall I think you should try applying once you have been in the community for a bit longer. Until then try to improve on this, because as of now there is no way this is going to get accepted.

-Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."