Interrogation of Medic MageZX

I disappear

Bruh

The medic only knows info of 2 ranks above him and below him. Basically until Elite medic

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

I disagree with that. I think he should know up to head of medical staff. He should know what his superiors are besides like 05 or something like that.

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Bruh

The medic only knows info of 2 ranks above him and below him. Basically until Elite medic

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

Could you please stop criticizing almost every interrogation log that is posted here and just let them rp, all info resets every time the server restarts or a nuke goes off so it's not the largest deal. At least they aren't hidden and allow for anyone to view them.

If it's that large of an issue start informing everyone in the foundation who they know/dont know, and start punishing the people who fail to comply.

Edited by Official Orange

27 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

Could you please stop criticizing almost every interrogation log that is posted here and just let them rp, all info resets every time the server restarts or a nuke goes off so it's not the largest deal. At least they aren't hidden and allow for anyone to view them.

If it's that large of an issue start informing everyone in the foundation who they know/dont know, and start punishing the people who fail to comply.

Please.

Utility staff know their heads besides DoURS Basically they know who they report to as far as I know. But I agree with orange. Please stop harassing my Researchers. They are doing their best and I love them all, you bashing on them every single time is kinda just rude

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK