Fish's 05 Medical Application

Droz(Fish)

In Game Name: Fish

Steam ID: 76561198819325552

Job applying for: Medical

How many Strikes do you have: as far as I know of, 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: You gain high respect and get to heal the most important people in the foundation, along with their bodyguards and possibly save their lives

Why should we accept you: as medical personnel it is my job to help those in need, so when possible I would like to take the chance to be able to help anyone even those who are out of reach and make sure they have a opportunity to live and see another day. I have rarely failed a surgery even with people who are incompetent and as a resident (not current rank) I have helped majorly with surgeons with some Security NCO's and as a surgeon i have helped some A1 operatives who needed surgery and saved their lives.

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

-Support

You just got striked in medical for "pulling" your rank. Blarg let you off easy with a strike, I would have demoted you. I do not believe you are fit for O5 Medic.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

4 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

You just got striked in medical for "pulling" your rank. Blarg let you off easy with a strike, I would have demoted you. I do not believe you are fit for O5 Medic.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

10 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

• 2 weeks later...
  • Catsro locked this topic