Reaper's CI Application

TheeReaper

In-game Name: TheeReaper

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104825571

DiscordID: 348250084653400065 - Trevor C.#4268

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military 

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) Why should you pick me to be in CI? Well that is very simple, let me explain. I have been in CI before, I was a SGM before I was removed, after that I was SFC then left. I also have been AHOT which is a HCMD position, but regarded as a Mingy one. I have also been a GenSec MSGT, Nu7 SSGT, and A1 SGT. I promise you if you let me in, I will make sure CI is regarded as thee most professional branch on this server, and thee most feared. I also have allot of leadership skills, such as Self awareness, Self Discipline and Honesty. I also know when to be a Lee Ermey SGT. and when to be a nice and caring SGT. For these reasons I believe you should pick me to be in CI.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have high command experience and CI SNCO experience as well.

How active can you be? 6/7 Days a week

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Edited by TheeReaper

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

On 4/17/2020 at 10:41 AM, starr said:

sure tho

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker