1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be R05?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Cancer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:494266552

Job applying for: Research 05

How many Strikes do you have: 1

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the 05 staff team because I want to help site-05 to my fullest in terms of research. The 05 staff team will give me the ability to give me the fullest potential to make a huge breakthrough in containment measures. Another reason i would like to be on the 05 staff team is because I am a trustworthy and hard working individual that will always get the job done, no matter the difficulty. With this rank I will show real RP and gameplay ability and i can communicate very well with others. I am a team player that will assist others in their own pursuits and goals if possible. I understand this is a very difficult choice to make, because of the possible risks associated with this amount of power, but I sincerely hope you will consider me as a good candidate for the position.

Why should we accept you: I should be accepted into research 05 because I am a not so mingy person that will put a lot of dedication and effort into to show my potential as a research 05. I am always willing to put up a challenge even if it requires many sacrifices on the way to complete said challenge. I have 4 months of experience in research and 2 in command, so I am a trustworthy and I have a good reputation with the community. I will be a very valuable asset to this team, because I show hard work, dedication, team person, and lastly trustworthiness. In conclusion, I think I am fit for the role of 05 Research because I am trustworthy, a hard worker, team player, dedicated to research, very hard worker, and finally a not very mingy person.

Edited by Son

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

+Support. I think that Cancer is a reliable member of the research team and is very active. He's a nice guy and takes his job seriously. Good luck my friend!

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

59 minutes ago, BadAim said:

+Support

+Active

+CMD member

+Sounds like a nice guy

Good luck!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+support

+active

+overall nice and kind person

+command member

I am currently a researcher and Cancer has been nothing but kind to me. He respects me and everyone below him. He is true to his word in his application. He would be a great 05 researcher member.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

2 hours ago, GordanFreeman2020 said:

+support

+active

+overall nice and kind person

+command member

I am currently a researcher and Cancer has been nothing but kind to me. He respects me and everyone below him. He is true to his word in his application. He would be a great 05 researcher member.

osu! achiever? I don't know