SCP 173 Test: Iron Maiden

Jim Mcdango

Hey, can you enable link sharing? (Or export as PDF and upload here if you want) I can't access it.

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

Score: Quality

Grade: [94/100] [A]

Lore: 17/20:

Nothing wrong here. You introduced SCP-173 and gave some background info.  Would have been nice to see a little bit more written (ie. what's he made of, where he was found, etc.) 

Creativity: 20/20

I think this is a pretty creative test overall. I really like your idea and it's got practical applications. I really liked the drawings you drew, which certainly makes your log much more creative and artistic.

Presentation: 20/20

Very good presentation, you made a diagram (hand drawn), had visual evidence of test where you inserted the drawing and put everything into a nicely formatted and organized document.

Writing: 37/40

No major errors except... image.png.4b961948022fc7e96aba133ae7b14422.png (should be "with assistance from..."), and a couple others. Do one quick proofread next time.  

Final Comments:

Overall a very quality test. The drawings are a big bonus for me and I have no qualms with giving this log a quality grade. 

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!