Tommy Vercetti's Ban Appeal

Jekster

Steam Name:  Jekster

Ingame Name: Tommy Vercetti (At The Time Of Ban)

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:202563700

Ban Length: 5 Days

Admin that Banned you: Rookie Blue

Reason for Ban: Mass RDM x5

Dispute: Alright, I'm not gonna lie i don't remember the other times this one person, But as many people know my character doesn't like most people especially people he hasn't seen before most of the time when tommy doesn't like someone he either insults them or beats the hell out of them. I saw a new person, and tommy does what he does best. I remember last time i got brought to sit i was told it was okay to kill other D-Class as long it was within RP.After this ban i contacted a mod i was told killing other d class wasn't allowed even if its RP. i was killing this specific person in RP. They thought that i was killing them for the fuck of it. But that wasn't the case. Also the fact that i didn't get brought to sit makes me a little bit angry. I genuinely want to have fun and RP on the server, I like it here. But yeah that's it.

While handling other issues I  noticed that this player while playing as a D-Class had killed another D-Class 4 times while in upper and lower D-Block outside of the D-Block Fight Club area. I began spectating this individual and witnessed him shoot the player after the player asked, "How can I purchase a gun?" dropping him down to 1HP. An uninvolved D-Class walked up and make a comment that the victim was down to 1HP, at which point this player pulled out a wrench and killed him. This clearly constitutes RDM as there was no RP reason for you to shoot, nor kill him.

Additionally, your statement that your character "beats the he'll out of" people he's never seen before does not constitute an RP reason. Additionally, the fact that you killed the same player multiple times further shows that you were either engaging in Mass RDM without looking to see who the character was, or were intentionally targeting this player.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Just no, you cannot just beat people up cause you are “Tommy Vercetti”

Why is this even a ban appeal 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support

Just because it's "Your Character" doesn't mean you are exempt from rules.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT