Senior Admins to stop taking there own sits off duty - Denied

Hannah

What you want to see? - senior administrators not being able to take there own sits off duty. 

Why should we add it? - I think this should happen because  sometimes they just warn without actually going to the person like a normal sit and it isn't that fair they just warn them right away.  This has been a problems with admins + to where  they won't go to the person and tell them what's wrong etc and that they will receive a warn for there behavior,  but they still can take other sits off duty just not there own 

What are the advantages of having this? - less false warns. Probably less staff reports 

Who is it mainly for? -everyone

Links to any content - 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Head Admin

Major -Support 

Admin+ can warn off-duty still. If you take away the factor of not being able to take sit's off-duty, then you would essentially be getting rid of the rank of Senior Admin entirely since we'd have no reason to have powers while off duty. If your intention is to remove the ability to warn off duty and take sits off duty, then I think the entire staff structure would need to be changed.

I think it would be a decision for Zeeptin to make seeing that he (or another SMT member) stated in the staff handbook that we are allowed to take sits off duty. Plus, while staff reports are not typically seen as a good thing, I'd still like to see them as it tell us what we need to work on or what the user felt we did wrong. In my eyes, more reports/ feedback > nothing.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

4 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support 

Admin+ can warn off-duty still. If you take away the factor of not being able to take sit's off-duty, then you would essentially be getting rid of the rank of Senior Admin entirely since we'd have no reason to have powers while off duty. If your intention is to remove the ability to warn off duty and take sits off duty, then I think the entire staff structure would need to be changed.

I think it would be a decision for Zeeptin to make seeing that he (or another SMT member) stated in the staff handbook that we are allowed to take sits off duty. Plus, while staff reports are not typically seen as a good thing, I'd still like to see them as it tell us what we need to work on or what the user felt we did wrong. In my eyes, more reports/ feedback > nothing.

no you can take sits off duty just not your own 

thats all whats going to be taken away if this gets accepted i just think everyone should be given a fair   sit  and talked to , not just  warn them with out  saying anything  or going to them, 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor