173 Test log by Horrus

Lore Name: Horrus, Jack 
SCP: 173

Question / Idea: Is 173 capable of approaching a D-class personnel if placed inside a human sized hamster wheel while the D-class is kept inside a glass dome?
Background Research: The idea came to my attention while studying 173's test logs and concluding on what a good new test would be.
Hypothesis: My hypothesis is that 173 cannot reach the D-class if placed in a hamster wheel.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Before the test started, we contained 173 inside his cell while D-class were ordered to construct a large hamster wheel inside his cell. With the help of Security and the occasional MTF we were able to keep 173 and the D-class in place whilst the hamster wheel was constructed. We then lured 173 into the wheel before leaving the D-class and 173 to themselves. 

[SECURITY FOOTAGE OF TEST CONSTRUCTION 5/03/20]

image.png.5e25a2710eab20bc3303636c2287a02f.png

During the test, the D-class reported that 173 was not able to reach him until 173 broke the hamster wheel in which we entered 173's containment cell and retrieved the D-class, evidence via security cameras shows the D-class to be telling the truth. 173 was not able to reach the D-class until the machine broke and we entered his containment cell. The cell was later cleaned up by Janitorial staff and we sent the D-class to the Medical bay for a patch up, There reports show the only issues being an increase in heart pace and being tired from constructing the hamster wheel. Everyone involved with this test seemed to have a good time after woulds. There was a total of 0 casualties and 0 abandonment's during test construction to test completion

[SECURITY FOOTAGE OF TEST AFTER COMPLETION 5/03/20]

image.png.e790db53fa4f999be69c50ad193918f5.png

I hope the foundation finds these test results conclusive. Thanks to Mini as D-class and AHHH as Security for their massive assistance during the test

Grade: (90%) A-

Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 15/20
SCP- 173's means of moving around, to me, feels like it wouldn't have stayed inside the hamster wheel. It would've found the most effective way was to go around it. Also its a statue, I don't think it would've moved the wheel. For the rest of the test log, we'll just assume it did stay on it.

Creativity: 20/20
I've got to say, it's a creative thought, it sort of feels possible.

Presentation: 15/20
I'm not the biggest fan of bland test logs, you could try to Spice It Up A Bit other than that, it was fine.

Writing: 40/40
I saw no problem with the writing, good job!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.