Protégé's research field agent application

Protege

Lore name: Protégé

Give a brief description of your character: Protégé is a 14 year old white male with an anomalous lab coat that allows him to do many things normal humans can't, he is extremely sadistic and is mostly described by foundation personnel as insane, creepy, mysterious, and at times unethical. Protégé is known for stalking foundation personnel and testing whether they are anomalous or not without them knowing, he is incapable of feeling pain and fear and will do anything to ensure he can continue his research no matter how many lives he has to end in the process. Protégé is also extremely obsessed with blood, torturing people, and making anomalous weaponry.

1. You have been tasked by the administration to enter Site-05 for the investigation of a supposed infiltrator. This infiltrator may or may not be an active anti-meme and reality-bender. 
    What would your plan be to weed out this infiltrator?: In order to locate the infiltrator I would use my anomalous lab coat to create multiple versions of myself, and spy on multiple people within the foundation at the same time, I would test whether the personnel I am spying on is a reality bender, or an anti-meme without revealing myself to them, after collecting evidence I would meet up with the other versions of myself and compile the evidence, and information gathered (Note that class-W mnestics may be needed in order to retain information of the possible anti-meme).

2.  After a series of inquiries and unfortunate events relating to this anti-meme; The infiltrator has convinced the foundation you are in-fact the anti-meme;
     A death warrant is put on your head. How would you deal with this scenario?: Using my anomalous lab coat I would create decoys and place them around the foundation, I would then hide in the shadows and locate and detain the infiltrator, after detaining the infiltrator I would administer class-G amnestics to everyone through the ventilation system to make everyone doubt their memories of me being a anti-meme, this would work well because they have no proof of me being an actual anti-meme.

3.  An entity representing a GOI has opened up a portal to a negotiation location. They are demanding the foundation give them several SCP's for termination; 
     Or they will release key redacted information to the general public. You are sent to negotiate on behalf of research along with a representative of MTF. 
     How would you go along negotiating with this entity and what would be your opening proposal?: I would bring the entity a few instances of SCP-966 (Wild instances not the ones currently in containment) and request that they transfer all information they were going to release to the public to us. If the entity refuses the deal I would ask the entity what it wants for the information, if the entity requests something that we cannot replace or do not have I would have the MTF terminate the entity and inform site administration that we need to prepare to amnesticize the entire population and prepare a raid on the GOI.

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png