SRIC Prices Retirement Holotape

[GL] Dtscalice

Aight bois its time for me to head out of CI but i really dont wanna take a cmd slot when im kinda inactive on CI (im sorry skela dont show up and PK me) but yeah i have had fun here you were all like a second family but here are my honorable mentions for you gamers wondering who made it so ill go by honorable mentions through my ranks (the ones that i can give mentions) yes ill still be on the server and chilling in A1 and Medical

PVT: bruh Theman you headed out before i could even get to talk to you or even know who you were XD

CPL:

Zeus BRUH U LEFT ME IN E11

Liutenant: this was when i started to learn all your names and talk to you all but there were a few honorable mentions and these people will get a personal touch to my goodbye message

Orange: hey imma miss ya i remember when you were a SGT and i was playing 049 and i got kidnappod by you it was a great time to fight MTF

Tony: Biggest body thank you for giving me the chance to be a LT and low command under your guide i learned a lot

Arussso: thanks for helping with a lot of things and helping guide my way while also helping me when i joined staff

All the NCOs and Enlisted: i cant remember all of your names and im not going off roster but imma list who i remember off hand (im typing this on my phone)

Hank hill: in all seriousness you were a fun guy to be around, Keep playing music

Davy: YOU AND YOUR TORTURE MUSIC, i still have all that in a playlist.

Corner: bruh when i got delta everytime you were on i died at least once to you XD

Skela: mega HOR boi, Thanks for training me for RND

SRIC:

Rabbit: thanks for taking me in and welcoming me to RND Cmd it was a great time

Corner: why u stop murdering me?

Skela: big CMDR boi i believe you will lead the branch to great places wanna make a Treehouse sometime?

Lord: "I wanna touch the big red button"

Gamma: glad yall gave me a chance in RND as rnd command

Enlisted and NCOs: to all of you i remember only a few but i still loved talking to and getting to learn from all of you and if yall wont capture me on my other branches cuz i got my sneak skill to lvl 100

One day i may return but for now this is adios from your former LT and current SRIC And now Retired Price.

[HoloTape Ends]

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice
  • Like 1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

24 minutes ago, Bionicle said:

Ok mionge go back to SWRP bruh

Nah im the LOA Master cant lose that title yet

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.