ZetaBrace DISCORD Ban Appeal

NetworkParadox

Steam Name: ZetaBrace

Ingame Name: Zeta

SteamID: 76561198871822285

Ban Length: Indefinite

Admin that Banned you: Igneous I think.

Reason for Ban: Toxicity, Abusive Behavior.

Dispute: A few months ago I was banned from the DISCORD of Gaminglight, not the server. I couldn't find discord ban appeals in the forums so I came here. I would like to dispute this for a few reasons.
Reason 1, Realization. - I realize what I did wrong, and I do plan to improve from it. My Forum restriction is also a result of my behavior. I take full responsibility for everything I've done back then, and I plan to make a new future. As a nice quote goes, I cannot control the past. But, I can control the future, and I plan to do just that.

Reason 2. Time - I've been banned and accepted that ban for many months, perhaps nearly a year. I believe after this time period, I've had adequate discipline. The Forum Restriction is still in effect and I'm willing to wait and debate that at another date. But for now, I want to join the Gaminglight discord and get involved with the community again but this time, better. I learned from my mistakes, and I will not repeat them.

Reason 3.  Change. - As I've mentioned, I like to think I have grown as a person over the months even if just a little. I've grown enough to believe that from the bumps and bruises in life, I learned respect and responsibility. I'm vastly better than how I was in my own opinion. I think with this in mind, giving me a second chance wouldn't be so bad. I can assure that I will not repeat my past mistakes, and I hope I can get forgiveness and take this as my first step into going back in the community.

I can't remember which discord I was using during the time of the ban. I'll provide multiple:

EaglesParadox#1512

ZetaBrace#1234

EtherealAnomaly#5257

(My reasoning for multiple discords is really out of boredom. There's no real purpose of them, most are abandoned. It also serves as a reset for me to clean mass servers.)

Edited by NetworkParadox

You could provide your discord id or even the name of your discord to help them look at this appeal. Unless you changed your name yet again which seems to be the go to thing to do, imo I can't even remember what your original name was since you changed it so many times.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

54 minutes ago, th3 said:

You could provide your discord id or even the name of your discord to help them look at this appeal. Unless you changed your name yet again which seems to be the go to thing to do, imo I can't even remember what your original name was since you changed it so many times.

I change my name because I get bored of my names usually. I edited the post. The reason I have my forum restriction is the same as why I am banned on discord I believe.