C4 Edit - Denied

Chief_

What you want to see? -  the ability to set the timer to 5 seconds and to 0 removed. 

Why should we add it? - Because staff can't see if someone places it under 10 seconds (unless it's set to a timer of 0). Unless the person has vid proof we can't do anything. Cause in the rules it states that you can't set the timer under 10 seconds so there isn't a reason to have the option to do it.

What are the advantages of having this? - It makes it easier for staff 

Who is it mainly for? - Staff

Links to any content -  N/A

P.S. I can understand if it can't be edited or not.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Btw before making this post i tested to see if we could see in logs if the c4 was planted or was in their hands. Couldnt see if planted but if in hand.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||