GhostBakka

Should Bakka be ST Commander.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bakka be ST Commander

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game Name) : ST VCMDR Bakka 5431/ Sith Warrior Ryn

2. What Regiment are you applying for? StormTrooper

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to become Commander of the StormTroopers to continue to help the battalion grow and become great and overall just make the battalion a battalion people can stay in instead of seeing it as a battalion you just leave behind as a starter battalion and less advanced than the other battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? Around 300 hours on the server from some quick math on how much I play daily.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?  The Commander of the StormTroopers is to provide an example for the new STs coming in and is to be an example not only to the new recruits but also the JNCO, NCO, and Officers they have to show their Officers and below the way to do things and how it's done properly so that anyone who is in the battalion can have a good time even if they just leave it after a while and go to a different battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You should trust me to be the ST Commander due to me showing as VCMDR that I can be trusted and that I can improve the battalion with Commander I will work even harder than before to improve the ST battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? : Every Day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have zero warnings

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

• Scoot locked this topic