Do you think Grant should be a TMod  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Grant should be a TMod

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name: Grant

What is your steam name:Grant

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:423703688

Do you have any other experience with staffing: I was staff on a different Star Wars Rp Server. I like being staff because it makes me feel like i am helping people and making their experience on a server better.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1-2 months ago

What date did you make your forums account: December 22nd so a little bit over a month.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank):Darth

How many warns do you have on the server: I have 3 warns

Have you donated? yes about 200$

What rank are you applying for?: Tmod

Have you read the staff guidelines: Read and Understood

You will be tested on it: Okay

Time Zone: CST

Why do you believe you deserve the rank (can be any length):I Think i deserve trial moderator because i enjoy helping others. when i play right now i am always trying to help people the most i can without staff but i feel as if i had i could help even more. I am very active and always able to help so if there is a lack of staff online i will be there to make sure that everyone enjoys there game play around the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would try to calm them down and if they still scream i will gag them and tell them what they need to know and give them one last chance to talk to me and if they still swear at me i will warn them. if i get another report of them doing it i will procede to further measures such as (jail/minge for 300 seconds) and if they still are acting up i will request a higher staff to help me punish them.

-support

App is not too bad, previous experience, but no proof of warns, capitalization errors, I doubt your in game name is simply Grant. Put in a bit more effort next time and I will give a +support

• Dislike 1

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR