My support application

Torty

In-Game Name: Torty

Steam Name: WetMyAppitite 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160202308

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? No, but I used to be a moderator 

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday, this week I wasn’t on cause Christmas 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I have wanted to join the support team for a while now and think I will make a great fit in it, I am very active in teamspeak and wanted to help out the community in a positive way . I want to be able to give tags and speed up the process of people getting into one of the servers and instead of waiting go strait to me and I can help them out, the biggest reason I want this is because in game when playing gmod I’m normally just sitting there and I will have something to do instead of just sitting there if I do get in, as well I can help the community while doing it. I’ve always been trying to find a way to help out the community as much as I can and this will be it. This can also be a opportunity to make character and friendships with all new members to gaminglight!

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I have a good mic and communication skills. I think I will be active and always there to help along with maturity and patience. I will not loose anger in situations and I will help in the best of my ability along with being mature in situations that are appropriate. Thank you for your time.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello, welcome to gaminglight support channel, how may I help you.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes 100%

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

8 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

Active 

Nice guy 

Good app

Would make a good support team member good luck. 

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted!

After intense review your application has been accepted!

Please contact me in Teamspeak within the next seven days to get trained!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Max locked this topic