Custom Class Addon - Denied

ViperKimg

(I don't know if this has been suggested in the past or not, but here we go)

What you want to see? - An option to pay additional money to buy the armor kit for a custom class. I understand this would be really powerful to have, as well, so I'm suggesting that it costs somewhere around $50 rather than just $20.

Why should we add it? - I LOVE my medkit and would GLADLY pay for the armor kit. I have been talking quite a lot recently with Emptied, who is also on my CC about how it would be super convenient if we had a way to heal our armor as well so we didn't have to run all the way back to spawn after every single time we got raided.

What are the advantages of having this? - Custom Classes could better sustain themselves between RP scenarios and there will be more options for things to add to a CC, which will likely increase donations to the server.

Who is it mainly for? - Custom Classes

Links to any content -https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1609999134

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

Im gonna have to +/- support this rn.

PROS

Gets more money for server

Custom classes have even more reason to buy

NEGATIVES

We already have problems of people combat healing now theres people getting armor and you can't even see that.

Makes cc even more OP than they are now

Now if you made so you could only have one at a time thatd be better.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

+/- Support

+'s

• Funds a lot more money for the server.

-'s

• Defeats the whole "let me go back to the armor merchant" purpose.
  • Combat healing is a rule that is broken a lot, just imagine combat healing but with both heath and armor.

-Support

I don't really think this would be a good idea because this would overpower custom classes. Custom classes are powerful enough

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |