Bennett - False Warn Appeal

Will

• Head Admin

Your In-game: Will (at the time it was LT Will 1L52)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129363914

The admin's name in-game: Bennett (@Bennett1239)

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Jbennett1239 (STEAM_0:0:171600168)

What warning did you receive: "failrp - pressing panic while kidnapped"

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 312F900179C82DC5B82747CCD9D77EC7A261A83C

Why do you think this warn was false: Was on a traffic stop with an OFC at the time and I saw Zage pull a gun on the OFC and advert "YOUR MINE NOW BOY (KIDNAP COMMS AND PANIC TAKEN)" in which I responded with pressing my panic as he at the time was aiming his weapon at the OFC. I then was restrained by Beans who was also kidnapping me (he was standing behind me and did not see his advert until after getting warned). Upon noticing my mistake, I called over radio to announce that it was a false panic and for them to go back on patrol/ normal duties. I was then warned by Bennett for said reason and tried to explain what happened in which he did respond in admin chat saying "will if it is a false warn appeal ill + to remove the warn". Proof: C321F906DF68EEEE17FB8DE2CDD8E555D5EDC79B

Any extra information: I had no idea beans was behind me which is why I pressed my panic. If I had know, I wouldn't have pressed my panic button and complied with him and Zage (not trying to say I didn't). If anything, I feel it should have been a verbal warning since it was my first time being warned for it.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
Added some screenshots

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

I tried warning you but it just didn't want to so Bennet warned you. So, I saw you in restrains with a panic pressed and then I saw all of the cars arrive. As a senior mod you should of know better, and it common sense to look around when someone adverts 'KIDNAP COMMS AND PANIC TAKEN'. Especially if you are right next to him you are staff so you should know this, I personally feel it not a false warn.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

This warning should have come from sion but as he said it didnt work so i did it for him.

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

+/-

Reason is I see this happen allot when someone mistakes not being near people or even not know and click the panic it happens I think he should of got a verbal warning before hand if it's his first offence 

-☆ReaperLite☆