Buffing the Juggernaut - Accepted

Gunther

What you want to see? - Health and Armor boost to the Nu7 Juggernaut.

Why should we add it? - The CI Heavy has 250/250 and the Juggernaut has 175/200, and considering the CI Heavy is a Bronze rank job and the Juggernaut is a Platinum, you'd think it would make sense for the Juggernaut to have more health and armor due to being a Platinum job. And I know the Juggernaut has better weapons, but that's the point, in the general player count, not a lot of people are Platinum, so the job should have better stuff. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Juggernaut gets being a tad more worth it for being such an expensive class. 

Who is it mainly for? - Nu7 Juggernaut

Links to any content - 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+/- Support right now the CI heavy is counter balanced by its freight train size hitbox. Besides I'm unsure a NU7 juggernaut should have that much health and armor as a lvl 2 personnel. Like you said before the weapons are better than the CI heavy which makes it an advantage over that class. I still think it should be buffed in a different way.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

45 minutes ago, Catsro said:

+/- Support right now the CI heavy is counter balanced by its freight train size hitbox. Besides I'm unsure a NU7 juggernaut should have that much health and armor as a lvl 2 personnel. Like you said before the weapons are better than the CI heavy which makes it an advantage over that class. I still think it should be buffed in a different way.

-Support Pretty much what Catsro said Juggernaut has the best LMG on the server and one of the best long range rifles it's 175 HP and 200 AR is what balances it out, CI heavy may have 250 HP and 250 AR but it has a LMG that isn't even close to being as good as the negev, CI heavy also doesn't have any good ranged weapons so Nu7 juggernaut can win in most fights anyways so it doesn't need a buff it can stay where it is.