1. 1. Should I be the 69th VCMDR?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe so.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Slade

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

69th Medical Division

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to be the commander of the 69th to help assist the branch with my knowledge of logistics and leadership skills I have personally refined in General Security on SCP-RP. Many of the things I wish to help out with by being Vice Commander is activity by giving the enlisted in the 69th some things to do while in between people coming in and out of the medbay. The following things would be patrols to improve field medic experience, Bacta Grenade training, Bacta tank training, finally reviews of surgeries. While that will boos activity as VCMDR I would help update all of the logistical information that needs to be updated daily like the roster and other vital pieces to keep the 69th functioning efficiently.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Been on the server since the opening.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To focus on all of the assets that need to be worked on daily and also work with enlisted and ensure that activity and moral is high among the men and ensuring they are enjoying themselves. The other part of being a commander is enforcing the rules and not letting any personal preference get in the way of any decision only the well being of the division not the individual.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I feel that I should be trusted as Vice Commander because of the reasons stated in why I want to become the Vice Commander and that is my skills in leadership, logistics, and many qualities. Also I am a Captain in General Security as previously stated and have been in the command position for two and a half months at this point which shows I can be dedicated in a command position.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Daily and whenever called upon.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None in ImperialRP and SCP-RP

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png