TheeReaper's Navy Admiral Application

TheeReaper

TheeReaper's Navy Admiral Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Admiral?

• Of course my Lord, this man is a brilliant tactician!
    • No my Lord, he is to weak to rule!

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :TheeReaper 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Navy 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I have extensive knowledge of star wars lore. I would love to be part of imperial RP. I want to help out in the biggest way possible and what better way then getting admiral. If I can get admiral I can tell you with complete certainty that I can Command even under extreme pressure.

I also know that in star wars canon even tho a admiral technically out ranks Darth Vader and can still give him order's that you should still basically give him full CMD of you ship and troops if he is there, unless the Emperor himself tell you otherwise.  

4. How much game time do you have on the server? Not played on it yet, but have 5 weeks clocked on SCP-RP and have been here since March

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? To command to the best of their abilities and know when to accept or deny agreements, and to know when to engage or not to engage. Aswell to show fierce loyalty to the Empire 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have experience as high CMD, And I have extensive knowledge on Star wars lore. 

7. How often can you be Online? : 6/7 days a week 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 3 ------ Propblocking GENSEC training room | Doesn't matter if it's for a sit, leave that to the admins ---- Prop spam | Prop kill (accidental) ----- Breaking fearRP

Picture of warns - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169916871/screenshots/

Edited by TheeReaper

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

ACCEPTED

Congratulations @TheeReaper I have decided to Accept your application for the position of Vice Admiral instead to allow you to have growth within the Imperial Navy, please come and speak to me in TeamSpeak for more information on your job and roles and the other information that you will need to start your adventure on the server.

-Hotshot

hotshot manager.png